- The college advertises for admission in the local dailies as well as through local channels every year.
- Then the parents/students visit the office for obtaining admission application from including prospectus
- The faculty members counsel the students and parents regarding the courses offered by the college and their future prospects.
- The filled in application form including a copy of Transfer Certificate, mark statements of HSC is received from the parent or student.
- The application forms are scrutinized and a merit list of students for admission is prepared based on the marks obtained. Then the merit list is displayed on the notice board and communicated to the selected students by certificate of posting.
- he parents visit the college office and confirm the admission and tuition fees for the first semester and submit the original HSC statement of marks, Transfer Certificates, Conduct and Community certificates.
- The valid receipts are given to the parents. A communication is sent to the students the date of reopening of the college.